Seven Fountaines chapel
The seven fountains Chapel was built in 1678 in Montmin, close to the springs of the same name. It hold a Black Virgin primary set in the fountains beside and hided in the ground during the french revolution period.
By bus 🚍
Free Mobil'ete shuttle during high season (Informations here)
Bus Stop "Montmin".
By car 🚗
Free Parking onsite
By train 🚈
Annecy Train Station: 25km
Albertville Train Station: 32 km
By plane ✈️
Geneva Airport (GVA): 1h / 70km
Lyon Airport (LYS): 1h35 / 150km